Greetings, iMore

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm new to iMore, but not new to Mobile Nations. I was a fairly active part of the webOS community back in the day. I even developed a couple of webOS apps. The death of webOS was pretty painful. But about a year ago, I got an iPhone 5, and I've been very happy with it. I have even started developing again, this time for iOS. I just got my first app up in the App Store (http://forums.imore.com/ios-apps-ga...p-time-stamp-your-activities.html#post2187266), so I'm very excited about that, and I figured it's time to re-engage the community. I hope I can be a useful member around here!

-Jason

Last edited:

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
So awesome to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself here. This is a great place for iOS users to hang out and learn. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Jason. I know that you and Bev are old friends and glad to see you are back and part of Mobile Nations again and also iMore. Once again glad to have you.:)

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Take it from someone who hasn't been around iMore that long. These folks are pretty helpful and insightful. You will enjoy your time here.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore 😬

It's always nice to see my old webOSnation friends come over to iMore you will find the people here are top notch and friendly

I will check out your app buddy

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm new to iMore, but not new to Mobile Nations. I was a fairly active part of the webOS community back in the day. I even developed a couple of webOS apps. The death of webOS was pretty painful. But about a year ago, I got an iPhone 5, and I've been very happy with it. I have even started developing again, this time for iOS. I just got my first app up in the App Store (http://forums.imore.com/ios-apps-ga...p-time-stamp-your-activities.html#post2187266), so I'm very excited about that, and I figured it's time to re-engage the community. I hope I can be a useful member around here!

-Jason

Welcome to iMore Jason! Ohhh I have 3 HP TouchPads!! I remember posting things on that forum. Lol they are now awesome desk clocks. If they take a dump I'm going to find more! I have a weather/clock app Simple Clock loaded on it.

Look forward to having you here :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

jbg7474

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Ah, yes, the TouchPad. I was actually a part of the beta test for them, so I had one about two or three months before it was released to the public. It was a pretty great machine. I think it just needed more time in the marketplace. It wouldn't have done as well as the iPad, but I think it could have done as well as some of the earlier Android tablets. The development environment for the touchpad (Enyo) was actually quite great. I had a really pretty good touchpad app and it sold okay. When HP pulled the plug on them I felt like I'd been kicked in the gut.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2