Hello from a Former iOS basher from webOS Nation

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi my names Carlos and i have been lurking and learning from this wonderful site for over two weeks now after i bought my iphone 5 from sprint.

i was at a crossroad and in a mental conflict over leaving my favorite OS due to hardware issues on my daily driver to either move away from sprint or go thru the comm board pre2 switch again either or pre3 carrier switching as an upgrade...but after meeting a cool guy at sprint that demoed the new features of iOS i decided to go with the iphone and stay with my 12 year relationship with sprint....it was a learning curve and this site helped me alot and saved the remaining hairs from being pulled out of my head....just putting my custom ringtones on my iphone 5 took me almost a day

i find the build quality of the iphone grade A and the A6 is a monster...im starting to get the hang of itunes and the OS in general and please accept my apologies for my past harsh words and any harm it might have caused :p

im still active on the Nation and still use my Touchpad daily but needed a bulletproof everyday phone that has the apps i need....

Thanks again for the helpful Threads people

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I've used every platform put out there and I love iOS.

Sent from my iPhone via iMore Forums app

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Carlos. Welcome to our community! I know what you mean. I also bashed iOS for a long time, having been a staunch Palm Garnet user. I finally made the switch to iOS after a brief and unsatisfying fling with Windows Mobile, and I've never looked back.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good day Carlos and welcome to iMore and our great forums. Browse the property and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist your stay as pleasant as possible.:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77