iphone 3Gs wont activate

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I have iphone 3Gs (44 week according to the SN) accidently updated from 4.1 to 6.1.Before the update it was jailbroken.
Now after the restore it has firmware 6.1 and baseband 6.15.
The restore was completed, but the phone wont activate, it wont recognize the sim card eighter. After choosing language and all other stuff, after connected with wi-fi i says try again after some time and when I connected it to iTunes it says the same thing.

Thank you for your time. ;)

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
After you complete these steps, open Cydia and install evasi0n untether. Also install ultrasn0w so you'll be able to use the phone on your carrier.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

It has been exactly two years since me and Milena met for the first time in this thread. Since then we have met in real life and have started going out together. Even though we lived in different countries for the past two years, we are moving together later this summer.

We're very happy to have met each other and wanted to share our happiness with you all, as you and iMore have made it possible. The last two years have been amazing and we look forward to our future together.

May all of you find your soul mate in the world like we did.
Iskren and Milena
IMG_3202[1].JPG

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!

It has been exactly two years since me and Milena met for the first time in this thread. Since then we have met in real life and have started going out together. Even though we lived in different countries for the past two years, we are moving together later this summer.

We're very happy to have met each other and wanted to share our happiness with you all, as you and iMore have made it possible. The last two years have been amazing and we look forward to our future together.

May all of you find your soul mate in the world like we did.
Iskren and Milena
View attachment 77142
Wow bro that's amazing! Congrats to the both of yall.