iOS 5.1.1 and cydia crashing my phone !!! hel p!!!!

sids

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi I was very happily using factory unlocked iPhone 5 jailbroken untill one day a msg on whatsapp sent my phone to crash. It just would not come on and ultimately showed me to connect to itunes to restore.

I could not restore as iOS 6 had just been released and therefore 5.1.1 was unavailable. I tried to download it from the other sites and restore but got errors of 3194, 21 & 1600.

I used redsn0w jailbreak again and was finally able to get the phone working again only to find that all cydia apps not working and not showing as installed though they are showing on the screen and not working. Some apps showed that mobile substrate was not installed/working. I tried installing it manually and the phone again crashed and refused to boot. I had to use redsn0w again to boot.

I am now unable to remove the cydia apps and unable to uninstall any of them.

Pls advice as to how I should get cydia working with all my apps and/or remove it completely so that I can do a fresh install again.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
does anyone else on imore not offer help because they (like me) realize the amount of help that will be needed is more time consuming than they are willing to give?

sorry dude.

start with booting into safe mode by holding voulme keys down as you turn on your iphone.
then go into cydia and remove packages from there

sids

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks bro will try that and keep you updated.... :)
does anyone else on imore not offer help because they (like me) realize the amount of help that will be needed is more time consuming than they are willing to give?

sorry dude.

start with booting into safe mode by holding voulme keys down as you turn on your iphone.
then go into cydia and remove packages from there

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2