Jailbroken Iphone 4 ...or is it?

ukrsindicat

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey, guys and ladies
I'm trying to figure something out. I have jailbroken my iPhone4(5.1.1) and installed Cydia. However, I still can't create any folders or copy any files on my iPhone via Windows Explorer.
I was not sure whether it was jailbroken so I use absinthe software to try to jailbreak it again. This software told me that my phone is jailbroken.

SO here is my biggest question:
"If my phone is jailbroken, shouldn't this mean that I will be able to use my phone as a USB drive? Shouldn't I able to creat folders or copy any files on my Iphone using Windows Explorer while Iphone is connected to computer?"

Thank you for any comments!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey, guys and ladies
I'm trying to figure something out. I have jailbroken my iPhone4(5.1.1) and installed Cydia. However, I still can't create any folders or copy any files on my iPhone via Windows Explorer.
I was not sure whether it was jailbroken so I use absinthe software to try to jailbreak it again. This software told me that my phone is jailbroken.

SO here is my biggest question:
"If my phone is jailbroken, shouldn't this mean that I will be able to use my phone as a USB drive? Shouldn't I able to creat folders or copy any files on my Iphone using Windows Explorer while Iphone is connected to computer?"

Thank you for any comments!

Windows 7 can't access the "private" file section natively, you need a program. Most everyone uses ifunbox, it's free, it's fast, and it easily makes "shortcuts" to access the folders you access most

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2