PLEASE HELP! iPhone 4s stuck loading screen

emoneyy599

May 28, 2012
Visit site
so i have a iPhone 4s. my lock button on my phone just broke yesterday so i made an appointment with apple to have them look at it. i ran out of time before my appointment this morning and read online that to save time instead of restoring to unjailbreak you can go to settings reset erase all settings and content. now I'm starting to think he was completely wrong. my phone has been stuck on the black screen loading circle in the middle for over a hour. because my lock button is broken i cannot use the simple lock+home button dfu restore. my phone also isn't appearing in iTunes otherwise id try right click option restore with some firmware i have on my computer. anyone have any other ideas? id really appreciate it!

thanks for your time.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you are stuck bro, you need an applecare repair. You need to get the lock button fixed!!!!!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Besides getting the button fixed you can maybe try tiny umbrella. It can kick out of recovery but I'm not sure if it'll kick out of dfu mode or the infinite load screen tho.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
so i have a iPhone 4s. my lock button on my phone just broke yesterday so i made an appointment with apple to have them look at it. i ran out of time before my appointment this morning and read online that to save time instead of restoring to unjailbreak you can go to settings reset erase all settings and content. now I'm starting to think he was completely wrong. my phone has been stuck on the black screen loading circle in the middle for over a hour. because my lock button is broken i cannot use the simple lock+home button dfu restore. my phone also isn't appearing in iTunes otherwise id try right click option restore with some firmware i have on my computer. anyone have any other ideas? id really appreciate it!

thanks for your time.

Let the phone run out of battery. Then charge it up until the point that it turns back on and then connect it to iTunes. I'm sure iTunes picks it up as just after it powers on. This happened to another member, but they had a power button. They switched there phone off and then iTunes picked it up. You just need the power to run out and then switch it back on by putting it back on charge.

I'm sure this will work for you.

Thats the only thing I think you can do. That is not the way to reset the jailbreak I'm afriad. Well you know now. Always reset a jailbreak by doing an itunes restore.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2