Need help identifying a particular mod...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well... I'm not sure. There may be themes that do what you want (Asymmetrical HD from Dreamboard being a great example) but I have never tried to make a lock screen theme into a home screen.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Easy: open cydia, search for Typophone 4, install it. If you need Winterboard it will probably install it for you. Respring and you should be good to go.

Reactions: iLive an iLife

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Weird, do you have anything else installed that would affect the status bar or the lockscreen? Other winterboard themes, IntelliscreenX, that sort of thing?

Are you sure it's not just that the status bar is semi-transparent, which means you can see a bit of the Typophone theme underneath it? Or if it's a big section, you might just need to install Lockscreen Clock Hide from Cydia (developer David Ashman) to hide the default clock background.

If you can, a picture would make it a lot easier to diagnose. Here's what mine looks like with Typophone and Lockscreen Clock Hide enabled. If you look at the battery percentage you'll see how the status bar is semi-transparent. Hope that helps!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Massie. I managed to get everything set up, but I keep getting a header, this weird blue highlight effect/scrolling and the typograph kind of overlaps over my signal/carrier name/WiFi/etc.

Any idea how to fix that? I've played around with a ton of settings but nothing is working.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Odd--my reply just posted before the post I was replying to.

Apparently you mastered time travel! Now please warp back to last night and tell me what the Powerball numbers will be haha.

I ended up just deleting everything for the time being because I was frustrated. When I get home in a couple of hours, I'm taking another stab at it and will post pictures. I really like your lock screen, Massie. It's exactly what I want and looks great!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Alright Massie, I need you to work your magic. I managed to get everything else worked out with the exception of my wallpaper. I can't get anything other than this gray background. Whenever I slide to unlock, it fades a little (not sure if that detail is important). Please advise me oh wise one!! View attachment 16138

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Two options: you either need to manually change the wallpaper in the theme folder, or install Wallpaper JPEGifier and alter some code in the theme.

First is easier but if you want to change your wallpaper you'll have to repeat the process. Are you familiar with finding theme folders on your phone?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
(Basically, using lockscreen themes of this sort means you can't change lockscreen wallpapers the usual way anymore.)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
here's mine.. for the day :)

187c5096-d0b4-7257.jpg

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Here is mine. I've doin that if you go into settings>wallpaper and change it as well as into the photo app and change it from the picture as well and reboot it changes the pic!
6b3ff09d.jpg

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! Thanks for all the advice and guidance! I managed to get my wallpaper changed just fine! I'm sure this will be getting changed regularly.

View attachment 16143

I am having one last issue. My notification center is wonky now. Basically, I want my iPhone to look like LockInfo isn't even installed (Lock Screen and Notification Center.) What settings do I have to change to fix this?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If I understand correctly, you just want it to still look like the NC even though Lockinfo is installed? If so try Settings>Lockinfo>NotificationCenter>choose either Customized Center or Standard Center for a more Apple-ish look.
If that's not what you meant I might need a picture to understand the issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77