All device 5.1.1 UT jailbreak due in a matter of days

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Im getting ready to deploy and this happens....I cant JB overseas because the Iphone wont get back on the network while out of the US.....

Maybe he will drop it before tomorrow AM....hunh....

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Im getting ready to deploy and this happens....I cant JB overseas because the Iphone wont get back on the network while out of the US.....

Maybe he will drop it before tomorrow AM....hunh....

I tweeted them this, hopefully they can work a little harder, after all, you are fighting for us.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Im thinking about calling the weather channel, pretending to be some big wig with the national weather center, tell them a hurricane is hitting Washington state so they delay the flight again...

Thanks for your efforts....

Either way, Ill be in Okinawa at the end of june for a few days so worst case Ill send my phone home, have it JB'd, upgraded, etc and then sent back...

SEMPER FI

Reactions: mikah15

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
one of pod2gs friends "xvolks" posted on twitter that the tool will be called absinthe 2.0 and he's already tested it and it's workin perfectly :)

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Ill hook up a real bottle of Absinthe for an early copy of Absinthe 2.0.....

I know Im gonna be on the plane, the lady is gonna ask I turn my phone off and it will drop right then....

johnbrown691 at gmail

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Before I get too excited...is there substantiated evidence (or claims by these wonderful hackers) that this will work on the new iPad? I see it in the title of your link, but the article it links to says nothing of the sort... I've read a few other articles/posts but none say anything about the A5X and I'm worried it'll be only for A5 and below=/

Edit - Well, nvm I guess...found this. It says the new iPad will work:) Can't wait!

Last edited:

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
New updates:

pod2g ‏@pod2g
Some facts about 5.1.1 jailbreak : pod2g's iOS blog . You can safely upgrade to 5.1.1 now if you want to be ready.

pod2g ‏@pod2g
Huge warning as usual for unlockers that want to preserve their baseband to keep their unlock.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well since the HITB SecConf Amsterdam starts today then maybe Absinthe 2.0 will drop today as well?

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep:

“@Dysprosia: Pod2g will announce the jailbreak Friday through absinthe 2.0”

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The Jailbreak gods are working in my favor!

My platoons flight has been delayed for 3 days now....We keep getting drunk like its our last night in the US, coming back to find out we gotta sleep it off until tomorrows possible departure....

I hope Friday means Friday in Europe, meaning Thursday night here....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2