Music Edit Hack

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Any hack/tweak that lets me edit tags on a song from my iphone? So say I'm flipping through my music, and I see that I have two track 1's in a given album, any way I can go in an edit what displays for that track without going into itunes? I'm really anal about my music, but sometimes I miss things and catch them down the road. It would be nice if I could edit these things without my computer.

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm interesting... I know MewSeek allows you to download music, I did not know about this feature though.

Can any MewSeek users comment?

I have MewSeek and I've not yet come across the feature to be able to edit music already on your iPhone. I know you can edit the tags of songs you've downloaded through MewSeek and are about to put it into your music library, but not songs already on the device.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have MewSeek and I've not yet come across the feature to be able to edit music already on your iPhone. I know you can edit the tags of songs you've downloaded through MewSeek and are about to put it into your music library, but not songs already on the device.

The forum post I found just mentioned ID3 tag editing, did not specify which songs can be edited.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2