changing keyboard?

chadillacaz81

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to download a new keyboard on cydia that moves my backspace button? I know there are different variations of keyboards but I'm looking for one that moves the backspace button preferably down by the space bar, either to the right or the left of it. Im tired of accidentaly hitting the backspace button when im typing really fast. It would make so much sense to just move it down by the space bar. I can't be the only person with this problem. If anyone has any info on how I can fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

iamldash

Sep 9, 2009
www.twitter.com
Not to hijack a thread but this is similar. How about a keyboard tweak to make the return button send texts rather than hitting send

chadillacaz81

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
good idea

i would like to figure out who i can send an email to to design a keyboard like what i described. I cant beleive Im the only person having a problem with texting. I can text really fast and i end up hitting the backspace when reaching for L or M. I would gladly pay for this tweak but I dont know how much effort goes into making a tweak like this. also to have it compatible with color keyboard is a must. if anyone knows info on a developer that can do this for me i would appreciate it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77