I am totally not using JB to it's potential...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Try a respring gentleman...
It should work... Also you need to go into setting and check the option for it are all set right

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Weather Icon does not work for me. Doesn't show anything in the status bar, and it also makes my stock weather icon just a blue square now.

I also am getting nothing with it.

i have all my Icon settings OFF and Status Bar settings ON

make sure you go into Weather Settings and set the Refresh to your desired time

also, it's polling from your native weather app unless you set up a 'Yahoo Location Code'

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn't fully install until I powered off and back on. A simple respring didn't work.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Well that made my stock icon go back to the normal 73 but nothing else.

yes, reboot just to be safe. here are how my settings are configured

187c3ed5-996b-1708.jpg
187c3ed5-997a-de45.jpg

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine are set up exactly the same Blink. I've rebooted several times. I'm not sure, but I'd guess and say something must be causing a conflict. Pretty sure it's not IntelliScreen as you have that. But could be Sprintomize 2, Zeppelin, SpringClean or something else.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not how much you have. When I first jailbroke my 4s as my first break I installed all the cool free tweaks I could find. Since then I have deleted over half and just use the tweaks I truly enjoy to make my phone nicer :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Mine are set up exactly the same Blink. I've rebooted several times. I'm not sure, but I'd guess and say something must be causing a conflict. Pretty sure it's not IntelliScreen as you have that. But could be Sprintomize 2, Zeppelin, SpringClean or something else.

could be SpringClean, maybe try removing it temporarily and see what happens. of course IF it is that then a decision needs to be made? currently, i do not have any other statusbar icons being used in my statusbar

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I did notice my silent icon which is in my status bar will move over when I activate Weather Icon. It's like it's putting the Weather Icon up there, but it's invisible lol

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's how I got it to work. Deleted all the weather locations I had. Then added back my home zip code. Now it works. Sheesh....lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
awesome! also, i am using the 'Local Weather' option with location services ON (no zip code or city)

i'll be able to verify how that works tomorrow when i go to work

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Success! Thanks for the reboot/clear locations tip. All is good here!

As for tweaks I use.
Intelli
Messages+
Springtomize 2
Gridlock

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty new to the whole JB thing like you but here are some I am using. I hope I'm not getting too carried away. I know the more tweaks you use the better the chance something gets messed up (at least that's what I've heard). I think I am addicted?

Must haves:
SBSettings
Activator
RingerX VIP
NoNewsIsGoodNews

MobileTerminal (for changing default password)

Nice to have:
AssistantExtensions
Hands-Free Control
ColoredKnob
Update Hider
Zeppelin

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member