Best Jailbreak Tweaks!?

Blacklisted

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Im looking for some of the best tweaks for the iphone and would love to know your fav!
-Post your top 3 Tweaks you use/and or love on your jailbroken phone!
Top 3

buterdhams

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
1. barrel

2.zepplin

3.sms+

no particular order except sms+ or u can go bite sms better would be #1

a good youtube subscription would be "idownloadblog" jeff is always reviewing tweaks etc..

Reactions: Blacklisted

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
1. Intelliscreenx
2. Sbsettings
3. SwitcherLoader

If apple integrated those in the stock I would have no real reason to jailbreak. Those are the top things that I really enjoy about the jailbreak. Have some other nice addons like 5 icon dock, etc but those I can live without.

Reactions: Blacklisted

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
IntelliScreenX

if you want a plethora of information available all from your lockscreen, and more, then IntelliScreenX is calling your name

Reactions: xxjokerxx

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i think it's all relative to what you are wanting to do. do you want to completely tweak out your device and make it look out of this world!! or do you want to make a great system even better?

p.s. please ignore my avatar status, i am by no means an iPhone Genius. most of my posts are nonsensical and that is how i reached this point. i try to help as much as i can :)

Blacklisted

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
What i want is to have a phone thats mine, something that i personaly can customize and love, something dark(black). I kinda want to make something that not everyone has. Like make my own theme to an exstent. Like making the apps smaller or moved. Again i want to say thnx! And compared to me, your steven hawking with this stuff haha

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
So whats so good about Sbsettings and intellisscreenx if you guys dont mind me asking. Whats the big hype?

I like intelli because it allows me to access mail, messages, Facebook and twitter simotaneously. Sbsettings allows me easy access to toggling wifi, airplane, quickly taking notes. It's preference for me and I really like both apps.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Is Messages+ better then Bite SMS?

Not better, just different. Messages+ (IMHO) has a cleaner look to it and blends in more with the native operatoring system. Not only that, but it's free with IntelliscreenX, so...

IntelliscreenX & Messages+ costs $10
Messages+ costs $8ish
BiteSMS costs $10 (at least I think it did when I purchased it for my 3gs a year ago)

Unless you really like BiteSMS, it makes sense to get Messages+. After using both, I prefer Messages+.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Bitesms is king...
Not really debatable!
Take a look at the features of bite, and those if m+, and tell me how it is even POSSIBLE that they are on equal footing...
Bite=gold
M+=dirt

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Bitesms is king...
Not really debatable!
Take a look at the features of bite, and those if m+, and tell me how it is even POSSIBLE that they are on equal footing...
Bite=gold
M+=dirt

M+ does everything I need, plus, it has a much cleaner look to it, which I really like.

Blacklisted

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Bite Sms Is pretty good i love the feel of the cleaness of the reply on lock screen or anything like that. HOWEVER i love the stock look of the reply on M+

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re-did the jailbreak thing last night and took the plunge and bought intelliscreenX and I have to say its freakin awesome, along with gridlock and barrel I'm loving it.