I know there's screendimmer and dimmer out there but is there an actual app that I can set certain times for my screen to dim and wake back up? I thought you could with screendimmer but when I messed with the settings I either don't see it or am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    01-22-2012 03:25 PM
    I know there's screendimmer and dimmer out there but is there an actual app that I can set certain times for my screen to dim and wake back up? I thought you could with screendimmer but when I messed with the settings I either don't see it or am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    are you meaning certain times of the day? if so, i have yet to see anything of the likes (doesn't mean it does not exist)

obviously with ScreenDimmer you can set your dim times to the several options they give. but for wake i am not understanding what you are asking
    01-23-2012 05:35 PM
    I just saw something last night that changes the color/feel/luminence (or whatever you call if) of your screen depending on the time of day (bright light, night, etc)... not sure what it was called though...
    01-23-2012 06:18 PM
    are you meaning certain times of the day? if so, i have yet to see anything of the likes (doesn't mean it does not exist)

obviously with ScreenDimmer you can set your dim times to the several options they give. but for wake i am not understanding what you are asking
    Yeah, something to set certain times. Like dim to 20% at 10pm and change back to 100% at 7am.
    01-23-2012 06:28 PM
    I just saw something last night that changes the color/feel/luminence (or whatever you call if) of your screen depending on the time of day (bright light, night, etc)... not sure what it was called though...
    Fl.ux is the app

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    01-23-2012 07:03 PM
    Fl.ux is the app

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Yup that's it... thanks.
    01-23-2012 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD