Just the idea of Ally's new mod column got me hooked immediately. And yes, I want to do more.. I want a metal back next!

(I showed off a few of the back plates I got on iPhone Live last night so check that out.)
    Ginbill and Citadelsix like this.
    12-08-2011 09:21 AM
    That is *so* Phone Different. Nice!

But... um... where's the glowing Apple logo, fangirl?
    Ginbill likes this.
    12-08-2011 10:25 AM
    That's awesome I love the texture on that backplate. Where can I get it?
    12-08-2011 08:09 PM
    Ugh, you aren't helping my wallet out with posts like this!!!!
    Ginbill likes this.
    12-10-2011 11:34 AM
    i would love to have that backplate! where can I get one? and is there any white version?
    12-11-2011 02:08 AM
    Nice job Georgia! Now we'll need to get you to change out the front to a different color :P

haha!
    12-14-2011 01:39 PM
    That's awesome I love the texture on that backplate. Where can I get it?
    These guys have 80 billion different backs to choose from,

iPhone 4 - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell Phone Chargers | Cases | Cell Phone

not sure where georgia got her exact one though. I know CNN.cn has pretty good stuff. I've ordered metal backs from them. For actual functioning parts I always use eTech Parts though. They offer original, OEM, and generic but all their stuff is top notch.
    Citadelsix likes this.
    12-14-2011 01:42 PM
    Seeing that reminded me of the days of changing the faceplate, backplate and battery. It looks nice but like the people who don't want to sully their phone with Jailbreak , I prefer the stock look. I would so do it to my iPad though
    12-18-2011 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD