Cant get screen lock wallpaper to change!

vendettadoom

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok got two problems....

Currently i am using 4.3.3 with JailBreakMe 3.0

I am unable to get my lock screen's wallpaper to change to anything i install from Cydia, it can however change to any of the iphone pre-installed wallpapers. Oddly enough the sliders have changed to their correctly installed theme.

Example... I installed Apple Element theme. My lock screen slider changed but the wallpaper did not. After unlocking the phone, all apps and the wallpaper have also changed correctly. So its just the lock screen wallpaper.
Please note - I have put the theme at the top of the list on WinterBoard

Problem 2 : I cannot get a animated boot logo to work. I have attempted to use Animate Fix 4.x.x, but it did not help. I still keep the same apple logo every time. Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help all!

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
For problem #1, you may have to look at how the theme html works. Most use a file called Lockscreen.png (or some variation on that capitalization). Replacing that file in the theme folder will change the background to that new image.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The easiest way to fix problem #1 is going to be getting into your phone's file system. It would be better to be on the computer not iFile on the phone itself. So you can use iPhone Explorer which will allow you to go through the phone's file system just through the USB cable. Once you've got that and you're browsing the phone go to root -> stash ->Themes.xxx and look for the lockscreen that you are trying to activate. Go inside that folder and take a screenshot and post up here. Also while you're in there look for any png files it can be called Lockscreen or background I've seen both used.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2