I just got cydia but it keeps crashing and i cant open it...

can anybody help me please, i will appreciate it
    07-12-2011 06:41 PM
    You posted to the wrong forum my friend. However, did you try doing a reset by holding both the power and home button down until you see the apple logo? Also don't worry the apple logo will stay up for a bit, Jailbreakme Exploit seems to take a extra 20 or so seconds "Seems like forever."
    07-12-2011 08:17 PM
    You posted to the wrong forum my friend. However, did you try doing a reset by holding both the power and home button down until you see the apple logo? Also don't worry the apple logo will stay up for a bit, Jailbreakme Exploit seems to take a extra 20 or so seconds "Seems like forever."

yes but still its not working... i was so happy having cydia finally and now it doesnt work
    07-12-2011 09:23 PM
    Moved to Jailbreak forum
    07-12-2011 11:45 PM
    @lp.fanboy: If it isn't a problem, I'd recommend just restoring and re-jailbreaking. That MAY solve your problem.
    Ip.fanboy likes this.
    07-13-2011 01:45 AM
    Extra 20 seconds??? Did you guys install the leaked version? Only the leaked buggy version caused the extra delay... I have no noticeable delay on mine.
    07-13-2011 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD