Who has a jailbroken iDevice?

Who has a jailbroken iDevice?

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 now otherwise I would have that JBen but soon. My AppleTV needs to be exchanged so not going to JB that until I get the replacement.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I jailbroke my iPhone about 5 times and went back to stock when 4.2.8 was released. I started with 4.2.6 (Verizon). I was just tired of it being slow, for some reason jailbreaking, my iPhone was slow. I jailbroke my iPod touch a month ago. I JUST jailbroke my iPhone like 2 minutes ago again for the 6th time altogether. I don't think I'm going to install themes this time around. Just SBSettings, and a few other basics. I have my list at home, I'm 2 hours away and won't be back to that last for a week. :(

hgradeca

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have my iPhone 2G jailbroken, but my 3GS and iPad are not, because I don't need that extra functionallity.

But what saddens me the most is that many people I know only jailbreak their iPhones so that they could install cracked apps...:(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have my iPhone 2G jailbroken, but my 3GS and iPad are not, because I don't need that extra functionallity.

But what saddens me the most is that many people I know only jailbreak their iPhones so that they could install cracked apps...:(

Tell me about it I warn all my friends that do that and I wont JB their phone if they ask. I tell them if you bring this phone back to me to reload and you have Installous then you'll be SOL.