icon response

J.M.

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello, everyone. I'm new to jailbreak but not to iphones. I have a question about icon response. what i mean by that is before i downloaded the carbonx hd theme when i pressed on a icon it had a shadow response so i knew my finger had pressed it in, now that doesn;t happen. I press on the icon and I don't know if i pressed it unless of course the app opens up. Anyone know a fix for this or a app in cydia that would replace the response? thanks for the help.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes there is a way to fix it but you need to be able to SSH into your phone or use iFile. So you'll need to go to var/stash/themesxxx and go into the Carbon X HD and look for Folders and then look for MobileIcons.framework rename this folder to MobileIcons.framwork1 then respring and give it a try.

J.M.

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Ok I turned off the theme and it also doesn't work. When I downloaded the app alot of the icons didn't work properly. They had a new look but had a black square filling them in. I contacted the theme creator and he had me change a few settings through ssh and it fixed it but I guess maybe the down fall of doing so I'd the new problem I'm having. I'll try changing back what I did through ssh yesterday and see what happens. Thanks for the help!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What firmware are you running? The effect you're talking about used to be due to a Springboard.app file called IconDarkeningOverlay.png, but that changed somewhere around iOS 4.2...anyway, some Googling of that term might help. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2