Greenpoison and cydia issue .

marvi0

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
So ok i thought i was being clever, my iPhone 4 jaibroken by the latest version of greenpoison for windows, had an issue wereby when ever i hit on changes in cydia, the app would crash, so i searched on google and found a solution i have come to regret because on some doggy site, i was advised, to delete the partial list and now cydia opens but their is no sources for me to download from and when ever i try to add a source, am told lists directory partial is missing, so what options have i got?, in oder to sort this out please i don't mind re jailbreaking, but having done something wrong to have this issue, i very much value your expertise please.?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Since you just JB recently I would advise you to start clean really. So go into iTunes and get rid of any backups after you JB so you'll have the latest backup before you JB. Then restore your phone in iTunes and restore from your backup if you care about your data. Then re-JB, there might be ways to fix what you've done but you don't want to make alot of effort and just end up restoring and re-JB anyway.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
SSH into your phone and just recreate the partial folder. (the trick is to delete the CONTENTS of the partial folder, but not the folder itself)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2