HELLO GUYS

I JAILBREAKED MY IPHONE 4 AND INSTALLED CYDIA AND THEN AFTER 15MIN I TURNED OFF THE IPHONE AND WHEN I TURNED ON EVERYEVERYEVERYTHING WAS DELETED ALL THE APPS CAMERA ITUNES APPSTORE CALL MESSAGE SAFARI IPOD EVERYTHING DID ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
    01-11-2011 02:44 AM
    First of all, don't type in all caps. It's considered shouting and rude.

Second - tell us some more information. Which firmware were you on? Which method of jailbreaking did you use? What steps did you follow?

Have you done a restore?
    01-11-2011 06:43 AM
    Ten bucks says they jailbroke with redsnow and didnt boot into a tethered stage after trying to reboot the phone.
    BLiNK likes this.
    01-11-2011 11:33 AM
    not trying to be rude, OP, but you might be better off waiting for the untethered or simply not doing it at all
    01-11-2011 01:13 PM
    I think the problem is that a lot of people jump right into the jailbreaking without doing a little research first and familiarizing themselves with it.
    01-11-2011 06:18 PM
    yh i did not little search but a big search i was jailbreaking my iphone 4 4.2.1 software with redsn0w after i jailbreaked it was OK.But after 15 i turned the device off everything was deleted i restored didnt worked
    I send it to a phone shot he fixed it.
    BUT IT COST ME 176$
    01-11-2011 08:36 PM
    You never were the smartest kid in class huh?
    01-11-2011 08:58 PM
    See this is the problem, some people get so excited and they start trying silly things instead of asking knowledgable people and actually waiting for the answer. It's a phone, if you needed it that bad that you couldn't wait a day or two for an answer then it shouldn't be jailbroken in the first place. There are a ton of JB noobs who do it the right way and it's always the few who don't know that make it look bad. Just take some time to research and know what the results will be before you actually do it. In this case for instance 1 day could have saved this person over $100 but sometimes it's good people pay for their mistakes maybe it teaches them a lesson.

OP
    The shop that "Fixed" your phone is your phone still Jailbroken? is it on 4.2? have you rebooted it since they "Fixed" it?
    Last edited by Ipheuria; 01-12-2011 at 04:12 PM.
    01-12-2011 04:06 PM
    Holy crap...i need to start "fixing" these problems for that kind of money, lol!
    01-13-2011 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD