Hi, when first jailbroke my iphone 3gS in the summer, in cydia I selected make my life easier and saved my SHSH. recently I installed tiny umbrella and saved the SHSH to my Mac. yesterday when i opened up cydia on my iphone, at the top it said SHSH: 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1 now when I go on it shows NOTHING. it just disappeared. i tried rebooting, shutting off the phone, reload cydia and nothing. do i still have my SHSH saved?

Thanks

Stef
    10-10-2010 02:57 PM
    Hi, when first jailbroke my iphone 3gS in the summer, in cydia I selected make my life easier and saved my SHSH. recently I installed tiny umbrella and saved the SHSH to my Mac. yesterday when i opened up cydia on my iphone, at the top it said SHSH: 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1 now when I go on it shows NOTHING. it just disappeared. i tried rebooting, shutting off the phone, reload cydia and nothing. do i still have my SHSH saved?

Thanks

Stef
    Yes you do.
    10-10-2010 03:03 PM
    So if it doesn't show this doesn't matter right? i guess its just a glitch on the cydia app.

Thanks for your quick response!!

Stef
    10-10-2010 03:05 PM
    You can always open TU and save your SHSH locally again, it will only save locally if they are on the cydia server, which they are.
    10-10-2010 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD