Is the INav theme slow loading ?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I'm currently in a very detailed theme setup on my iphone with the main theme CLASSified. Its a beautiful paid theme. But anyway was kinda getting bored and possibly thinking about the INav theme. But I'm worried with the way it is. Things will be slow loading. Is this true. I'm all about making stuff go fast on my phone.

Thanks in advance
Josh

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
That theme is beautiful. Do they have a blue add on for it. I just can't really get into red. I found inav type theme called Teknologik that I'm really digging right now. Link below. But might definately go the XHD route if there is a blue orientation I can get.

Teknologik Theme & Install Instructions | Apple iPhone School

Nice... I agree about all the red in the Xhd theme. I heavily modify the themes I use. The two I use the most are CLASSified HD and Xhd. I have spent at least 10 hours on each... I have taken a lot of red out of the Xhd theme, the only red left really is on the keypad layout.

The maker of Class is coming out with ElitePro HD which he is raving about, keep an eye out for that.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Does the XHD theme have Cydia made icons. When i got the regular CLASSified theme it was missing some very popular Cydia apps like XGPS, Flashlight, etc. Which I was kinda pissed about since its a paid app. I know alot of the themes now have automatic icon makers or whatever you call it.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
So I combined two of my favorite themes, Xhd and this new Elite Pro HD, to make a theme that went well with my lockscreen, status bar, and overall theme of A Game of Thrones, my favorite book. I wanted as much blue as I could get and even used a few files from some other themes like Class HD... You can also hear my unlock sound...

Please donate to the awesome designers!!

Lockscreen background made by EFX

YouTube - Custom Theme Using Elite Pro HD and Xhd Themes

Last edited:

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Which 1 did u put in front of the other on winterboard

I wish it were that easy, lol. I actually used files from those themes plus a few other themes and combined them on my computer file by file. After a lot of trial and error, photoshoping, and respringing to see what worked best together, I renamed the theme Game Of Thrones, and put that on my iphone. So in winterboard it just shows one theme checked. It took hours, but I am happy with the final product...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2