Hey all. I'm currently in a very detailed theme setup on my iphone with the main theme CLASSified. Its a beautiful paid theme. But anyway was kinda getting bored and possibly thinking about the INav theme. But I'm worried with the way it is. Things will be slow loading. Is this true. I'm all about making stuff go fast on my phone.

Thanks in advance
    Josh
    09-30-2010 06:11 PM
    Havent used iNav, but try out Xhd.

Xhd [beta release]
    09-30-2010 06:46 PM
    That theme is beautiful. Do they have a blue add on for it. I just can't really get into red. I found inav type theme called Teknologik that I'm really digging right now. Link below. But might definately go the XHD route if there is a blue orientation I can get.

Teknologik Theme & Install Instructions | Apple iPhone School
    09-30-2010 07:16 PM
    That theme is beautiful. Do they have a blue add on for it. I just can't really get into red. I found inav type theme called Teknologik that I'm really digging right now. Link below. But might definately go the XHD route if there is a blue orientation I can get.

Teknologik Theme & Install Instructions | Apple iPhone School
    Nice... I agree about all the red in the Xhd theme. I heavily modify the themes I use. The two I use the most are CLASSified HD and Xhd. I have spent at least 10 hours on each... I have taken a lot of red out of the Xhd theme, the only red left really is on the keypad layout.

The maker of Class is coming out with ElitePro HD which he is raving about, keep an eye out for that.
    09-30-2010 09:32 PM
    Xhd just got an update with an awesome lockscreen... Check it out below:

10-01-2010 07:52 AM
    Does the XHD theme have Cydia made icons. When i got the regular CLASSified theme it was missing some very popular Cydia apps like XGPS, Flashlight, etc. Which I was kinda pissed about since its a paid app. I know alot of the themes now have automatic icon makers or whatever you call it.
    10-01-2010 07:29 PM
    I Usually make most of my own icons. Xhd was missing a lot from what I remember...
    10-01-2010 09:44 PM
    So I combined two of my favorite themes, Xhd and this new Elite Pro HD, to make a theme that went well with my lockscreen, status bar, and overall theme of A Game of Thrones, my favorite book. I wanted as much blue as I could get and even used a few files from some other themes like Class HD... You can also hear my unlock sound...

Please donate to the awesome designers!!

Lockscreen background made by EFX

Last edited by farbod21; 10-05-2010 at 04:58 AM.
    10-05-2010 04:48 AM
    Which 1 did u put in front of the other on winterboard
    10-05-2010 04:16 PM
    Which 1 did u put in front of the other on winterboard
    I wish it were that easy, lol. I actually used files from those themes plus a few other themes and combined them on my computer file by file. After a lot of trial and error, photoshoping, and respringing to see what worked best together, I renamed the theme Game Of Thrones, and put that on my iphone. So in winterboard it just shows one theme checked. It took hours, but I am happy with the final product...
    Last edited by farbod21; 10-05-2010 at 04:45 PM.
    10-05-2010 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD