Iphone 3Gs jailbroken/unlock MMS problem

entycemeee

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I currently jailbroke and unlocked on my 3gs on 3.1.3/ 5.12.01. but i am unable to use my MMS for sending pictures. does anyone know the correct fix for this problem.... the correct numbers and APN to add. thanks in advance.

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to me, no pics in texts & no more visual voice mail.

I currently jailbroke and unlocked on my 3gs on 3.1.3/ 5.12.01. but i am unable to use my MMS for sending pictures. does anyone know the correct fix for this problem.... the correct numbers and APN to add. thanks in advance.

Depend's what carrier your with, if your in Canada I have the link. If not search google for your carriers APN setting's. You need to fill out 4 sections, You need the correct "APN" in both the "Cellular Data" & "MMS". Also the "MMSC" & "MMS Proxy" in the "MMS" section. Both the Cellular Data & MMS Usernames & Passwords, leave blank. Also the "MMS Max Message Size" & "MMS UA Prof URL," leave blank as well.

This is for all 4 major carriers in Canada, if not you can at least get an idea of what you need to fill in. Good luck!
iPhone internet Browser Setting for Bell iphone Telus iPhone Rogers iphone Fido iPhone Vergin iPhoen .. All setting for your iPhone

Last edited:

entycemeee

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Depend's what carrier your with, if your in Canada I have the link. If not search google for your carriers APN setting's. You need to fill out 4 sections, You need the correct "APN" in both the "Cellular Data" & "MMS". Also the "MMSC" & "MMS Proxy" in the "MMS" section. Both the Cellular Data & MMS Usernames & Passwords, leave blank. Also the "MMS Max Message Size" & "MMS UA Prof URL," leave blank as well.

This is for all 4 major carriers in Canada, if not you can at least get an idea of what you need to fill in. Good luck!
iPhone internet Browser Setting for Bell iphone Telus iPhone Rogers iphone Fido iPhone Vergin iPhoen .. All setting for your iPhone

actually u have to fill in the MMS Max Message Size" & "MMS UA Prof URL or your gonna get a message saying the file was to big to be received.... well atleast i had to .... but thanks for you help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77