Need Help With Cydia!

Newuser1

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm fairly re to this so bare with me. My cydia won't load all the way up. It just gets stuck on downloading packages. I have the blackrain icon on my home screen and I was just wondering could I just install another cydia without messing anything else up. Like I said earlier, I'm new fairly new to this. Also, is it possible to delete songs from the iPod on the iPhone WITHOUT using a computer? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

goombah88

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Look it up on google for instructions, you'll need to SSH into your phone and clear the partials folder i think. Google will find pages for you to help with various cydia crashes. You could always give Rock a try too (cydia alternative).

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm fairly re to this so bare with me. My cydia won't load all the way up. It just gets stuck on downloading packages. I have the blackrain icon on my home screen and I was just wondering could I just install another cydia without messing anything else up. Like I said earlier, I'm new fairly new to this. Also, is it possible to delete songs from the iPod on the iPhone WITHOUT using a computer? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Not sure about your Cydia question but if you get it working again you need to buy "iFile" in the Cydia store. That will let you get into your iPhones files & iPod player without your pc. Good luck, hope you get Cydia figured out. Peace, =)