SMS and voice mail sounds

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Morning all -

Does anyone have any decent (not too quiet) sounds for SMS and voice mail that they'd like to share?

Thanks in advance

Navi

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
move it above the theme? sorry im a jb newbe can you explain?

Winterboarder works by Hierarchy, meaning that whatever is on top will be primary. So if u put user wallpaper above a theme it will override the wallpaper in the theme and so on. So to make ur SMS tone primary, move it to the top and you'll be good to go.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
move it above the theme? sorry im a jb newbe can you explain?

Winterboarder works by Hierarchy, meaning that whatever is on top will be primary. So if u put user wallpaper above a theme it will override the wallpaper in the theme and so on. So to make ur SMS tone primary, move it to the top and you'll be good to go.

I went into winterboard and i can't see where you're doing that at

Edit: well i just found the program "winterboarder" in cydia, is that different than winderboard because I currently have that installed.~chris

Edit2: Well I downloaded winterboarder and I so no difference.....am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
In Winterboard u have 3 lines to the right of the theme. If u touch the lines you'll see that u can move it up or down. Move the checked theme to the top, then move the sms tone above it and you're done.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
In Winterboard u have 3 lines to the right of the theme. If u touch the lines you'll see that u can move it up or down. Move the checked theme to the top, then move the sms tone above it and you're done.

Ok I figured it out, i'm not sure that it matters in what position I have the sms ringtone.....did i have to download winterboard"er" to use the sms to begin with?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77