Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 JailBreak

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
When it rebooted it just went to the USB+itunes screen. Is this because of my baseband?

That's the BOOTROM, and what is called a TETHERED JAILBREAK.

From the link I provided you
To do a tethered boot after your late-model device resets for some reason, either run redsn0w again and select ?Just boot tethered right now?, or run blackra1n.

NHL Fever

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
No, that means that your phone is now in recovery mode.

Recovery mode to me means showing the USB + itunes screen. What I have a black screen. Nothing appears regardless of what combination of buttons I press for any length of time. The only indication I have that there is anything coming from my phone is from the beeps the computer makes when I hold home+power.

Just to be clear, holding home + power causes nothing at all to appear on my iphone screen, it remains black.

NHL Fever

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Possibly. But that doesn't solve my problem of my screen showing nothing.

Although it makes the computer beep when I plug it in, it does not open itunes. If I open itunes manually, it says it has detected a phone in recovery mode. I tried using shift+restore to put on 3.1.2 ipsw but says phone not eligible.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.

TheCrow

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
NO jailbreak at all for any iPod Touch/iPhone 3G 3.1.3 (MC) model shipped with the 3.1.3 firmware, it is close according to MuscleNerd but not yet until 4.0 comes out or sooner with iPad 3Gs and possibility of late April or mid. May(hope);)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2