Trouble with keyboard themes and my old apps, please help!

Camcardshark

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
i just jailbroke my phone with blackra1n, just about everything is awesome. However, none of the keyboard themes i downloaded have worked. And i can't use any of the apps that were on my phone before i jailbroke it(even the ones i have paid for), when i tap them the open for a split second then close right away.

Any and all help is always appreciated!

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
From what ive read, keyboard themes will not work with 3.1 and above. you may want to check out Saurik's twitter page for more info though. He's tweeted about this on a few occasions. About the apps not opening though...you may have to run blackra1n again for them to start working properly.

Camcardshark

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I redownloaded blackra1n 3 times then uninstalled it and tried to redownload it again, now the apps still wont work and i cant access blackra1n on my iphone

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my phone. 3.1.2 and no keyboard themes. I'm just waiting for them to become compatible.

So running blackra1n again won't mess up my phone? I need to try and uninstall cydia so will making it ra1n again help me with this?

FLCracker

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
The second day I had my 3GS, before I JB it the same thing happened to me and I had to restore it. Nothing else would work. I'm new to the iPhone though so I would check around and not just take my word for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2