Poll: How well do you like your Jailbroken iPhone?

How well do you like your Jailbroken iPhone

• Total voters

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
If you have jailbroken your iPhone how well do you like it on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being not at all and 10 being You love it. if you dont like it, post why.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
With my jb iPhone, I can customize my wallpaper and use some different app icons. I can run apps like qTweeter and SBSettings to make my life easier. I also have GV Mobile!

Why would anyone NOT jailbreak?

thebeerbaron83

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I just took the plunge yesterday and will never go back. LOVE IT!! Adds a whole new dimension to the iPhone. I was hesitant for a long time cause i didn't want to lose performance and battery life, but it hasn't seemed to affect the phone in a negative way at all.

AZBear#CB

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I went to 3.1.2 and was unjailbroken for about a week because I had trouble with both Blackra1n and pawnage tool. I really missed SBsettings and winterboard. Glad to have it back to jailbroken again.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
I hate it. I can't stand being able to set my phone up the way I want and to have access to programs that Apple narrow-mindedly decides shouldn't be allowed. Thank goodness they removed GV mobile from the app store and rejected Google's official app. It was so confusing having free SMS and a dialer in a different place. /sarcasm

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
With my jb iPhone, I can customize my wallpaper and use some different app icons. I can run apps like qTweeter and SBSettings to make my life easier. I also have GV Mobile!

Why would anyone NOT jailbreak?

how did u get google voice mobile on your iphone...i tried to via safari and it said it is not supported:confused:

pat_the_cat

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
how did u get google voice mobile on your iphone...i tried to via safari and it said it is not supported:confused:

I downloaded GV Mobile straight outta Rock, I think.

Had my 3GS for about 6 weeks before I jailbroke. After coming from WM (boo,hiss) I was used to customizing things. Now being JB I am disappointed that I waited soo long.

I would give it a 10. I just wish there was more freedoms with something.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site

I just need to see the Dev-Team come up with a 3.1.2 JB for Windows. Too many mixed reports about Blackrain for me and I need to get to 3.1 since so many new apps require it. Waiting patiently otherwise I'd be reporting a 10 instead of 9.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
so many reports??? I have no issues with my JB, well after my 7th attempt lol but atleast its working like a charm now(knocks on wood)

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I can't have an iPhone without jailbreak. I've gotten WAY too used to customizing it to death and having Rock/Cydia apps that make everything SO much more functional.

Oh and @bergman - I've jailbroken 5 3G phones with blackra1n and it worked perfectly... just took a few tries. :)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have jailbroken my phone in the past, didn't find any real use out of it. The only think I liked was the fact that I could change my wallpaper, but that's it. I found that I spent more time tweaking and tweaking than actually using the phone for it's only real purpose, which is making phone calls.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I do love JB , but the issues I have with apps not working 100% of the time or how some apps slow the phone down . But like others have said I could never go back .

dezl

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I have jailbroken my phone in the past, didn't find any real use out of it. The only think I liked was the fact that I could change my wallpaper, but that's it. I found that I spent more time tweaking and tweaking than actually using the phone for it's only real purpose, which is making phone calls.

I agree a bit, I now mess with my phone alot more now that is JB. I personally think some of the apps are great, I really like winterboard. Since I just started using it, I imagine that Im barely scratching the surface of what it can really do.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
when is was with blackberry for a few years i thought i would never leave.
but after using with the iphone, jailbroken of course, im glad i made the switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2