Blackra1n Question

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
So let me make this clear... The jailbreak for Blackra1n makes ur iPhone battery worse? And by worse I mean suck so bad it wont even last a whole day? Because my battery last me two full days which is amazing to me LOL.

Any thoughts to make this clear to me?
It might just be making the battery life worse to sum users but IDK.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Uh, it's been like that with every single jailbreak that's ever existed.

My iPhone had NEVER lasted me a full day without a charge, even when I didn't have it jailbroken.

I charge my phone 3 times a day. But then again, I'm a REALLY heavy iPhone user.

I have it in a "incase power slider" case. I still use my car charger during work, AND my wall charger at home by the end of the night.

The iPhone is a power pig. But once it's jailbroken, it's literally the best device on the market, hands down, period. Nothing can beat it.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
No jailbreak has ever had any effect on my battery life. I don't think anyone has had blackra1n long enough to tell you it adversly effects battery life, like you describe.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
No jailbreak has ever had any effect on my battery life. I don't think anyone has had blackra1n long enough to tell you it adversly effects battery life, like you describe.

Oic... well thanx
BTW my iPhone 3G S that waz jailbroken b4 running firmware verison 3.0.1 tha battery life waz great just lyke it is now. No jailbreak has messed with my battery lyke either but i'm hearing a bunch of people sayin it does make it worse. Who knows i'll just have to try it.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I think it depends on usage. I can go a day and a half without a charge ( letting it die ) or go 1/2 a day and need a charge, it just depends on what I'm doing with it that day.

thebeerbaron83

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I think what happens to alot of people when they first jailbreak is they will play with their phone more than normal and don't realize it. I have a feeling this is why people think that their battery life is worse when they are really just using more.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I think what happens to alot of people when they first jailbreak is they will play with their phone more than normal and don't realize it. I have a feeling this is why people think that their battery life is worse when they are really just using more.

I couldn't agree more! :)

maessy

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I made the mistake of upgrading my firmware to 3.1.2 and now even blackra1n cannot jailbreak this problem. I practically lived with that iphone in my hand. I used the ipod for music in my Xterra, it put me to sleep with ocean sound waves, and kept me amused with a Jewels game. I looked at Youtube on it and kept track of how much to pay in tips. In short---it replaced my PDA on dates and appointments. I feel I should put it in a small shoebox and bury it in the backyard. You name it, I've tried it; redsn0w, quickpwn, purplera1n wouldn't work on my vista pc, I tried to down grade the firmware to 3.0.1 or lower by deleting the iTunes 9 to iTunes 8.2 and tried to make my own ipsw, but my locked iphone would not accept it. I'm thinking if maybe I should try one of those "Unlockit" software or maybe "shudder" give up T-mobil and go to AT&T. What say you iphone mavens???

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I made the mistake of upgrading my firmware to 3.1.2 and now even blackra1n cannot jailbreak this problem. I practically lived with that iphone in my hand. I used the ipod for music in my Xterra, it put me to sleep with ocean sound waves, and kept me amused with a Jewels game. I looked at Youtube on it and kept track of how much to pay in tips. In short---it replaced my PDA on dates and appointments. I feel I should put it in a small shoebox and bury it in the backyard. You name it, I've tried it; redsn0w, quickpwn, purplera1n wouldn't work on my vista pc, I tried to down grade the firmware to 3.0.1 or lower by deleting the iTunes 9 to iTunes 8.2 and tried to make my own ipsw, but my locked iphone would not accept it. I'm thinking if maybe I should try one of those "Unlockit" software or maybe "shudder" give up T-mobil and go to AT&T. What say you iphone mavens???

All i got to say is i laugh... ( LMAO!! )
y u post this on my topic?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost