Tutorial : Jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 with blackra1n

teme

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
I've had luck with a 32gb 3gs, but not with a 16gb 3g. The 3g just stays on the connect to itunes logo; doesn't go passed that. Been trying all weekend long with no luck. Doing this on windows xp tablet. Does that might have anything to do?
Thx

gcalpacket

Oct 17, 2008
Visit site
It does work like a chard....perfect 30 second jailbreak[:)].......but been reading a lot of bad press and comments about blackra1n...

i have blackra1n for now and will use devteams pwange when released:D

kramer

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
have the latest updates, latest itunes, tried blackrain, phone froze on the connect to itunes screen, comp (windows) wont recognize usb cable and phone is froze on this screen! help! i work on an ambulance and need my phone!!!!!!!!!!!

gweya

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
eeek!! im new here, tried the above, clicked make it rain, now i have a picture of a cd, with usb and an arrow on my iphone screen! 3g 8gig and 3.1.2

help please!!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
have the latest updates, latest itunes, tried blackrain, phone froze on the connect to itunes screen, comp (windows) wont recognize usb cable and phone is froze on this screen! help! i work on an ambulance and need my phone!!!!!!!!!!!

put your phone into dfu mode(hold the home and power button at same time til screen turns off then let go of power but keep holding home button til ya pc recognizes) then restore via itunes

tense95

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
3gs jb blackra1n ?

I should be getting my new Iphone 3gs 16gb tomorrow and want to have it jb like my itouch , my questoins are I keep seeing this jb program Blackra1n and from what i can gather is that in order for myself to do the jb i should udated my phones fw to 3.1.2 then restore it , if its not on that firmware then go ahead download Blackra1n and do the jb , and that should be it , but reading blogs here and there i see that people are having probs with there jb on there 3gs a couple of them . do i have the right idea on doing it myself ??

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
yea u will be fine, u may encounter a few issues but just keep doing it til u have the rite JB...took me 7 tries, one time i froze my phone, another time i couldnt DL apps, another time a few apps didnt work, another time i knocked my service out completely, it varies but at the end im sure u will be fine...let us know if u need any assistance...

tense95

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
yea u will be fine, u may encounter a few issues but just keep doing it til u have the rite JB...took me 7 tries, one time i froze my phone, another time i couldnt DL apps, another time a few apps didnt work, another time i knocked my service out completely, it varies but at the end im sure u will be fine...let us know if u need any assistance...

Hey bro whats the one app that allowes you to use your iphone to hook it up to a laptop and used it to get internet ?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
all the apps i have are personal preference but i would also recommend 'five icon dock' and 'five column springboard'...these are system apps tho

Bashy

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
JB'd 3gs today and worked 1st time fine.
Installed blackra1n ok no probs.
Installed cydia no probs.
The only thing is It still says that there is a cost to download the apps via cydia.
I thought they were for free on cydia. I thought that was the whole point of JB.

I also have downloaded quite a few apps via newsgroups and before the JB Itunes told me that bascially, they couldn't install. After the JB the same errors come up.

Can anyone explain this for me a bit further.

Cheers

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
never heard of that issues...can u post a pic of the screen where it says that...that would help us out alot in figuring this out...thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2