Windows Pwnage Tool

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
I Run Windows And Dev Team Isnt Making A Pwnage Tool For Windows So Is Anyone Else Upset About This Or Help W Jailbreak Of A 3gs For 3.1 I Just Want To Do Mms I Cant Seem To Get All The Rest Of The Ways People R Doin It To Work For Me Hit Me Back When Something Is Availiable

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
What's a pwnage?! :D

What's a pwnage anyway? Is that a new chess piece I'm not aware of? And are there really people locking up iPhones in jail that they have to be bust outta prison? :p Sorry, just find all this iPhonespeak humorous.

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
There are options for those on windows. Check out ihackintosh.com or Google. There are Windows jailbreaks coming soon, or you can download a custom firmware that was built with the newly released pwnagetool for the Mac, and then use iTunes to install it to your phone.

Please people...stop posting things like this...it spreads misinformation around the community. I have successfully jailbroken 3 iphone 3GS's using a custom firmware built with the pwnagetool. I used that firmware to install it to the phones using iTunes for Windows.

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
So if u can do it please get back w me on how to do it if it's no big deal I have a 3gs and is jailbroke w redsnow 8

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Also understand that the Dev-Team is doing this for free, they don't get paid, they don't get a reward. They just get our undying gratitude. So being upset they are taking too long, or not able to make something for Windows then you're anger is mis-placed. It is Apple that is making it more difficult for the phone to be JBen which requires more work.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think there were a few suggestions in the thread of how you can JB your phone on 3.1 so go through them see what works. If you have a friend with a Mac just get them to JB your phone, so that's also an option.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl