GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
G.O.C is probably my fave, just got it a little while ago and now I'm using it with PogoPlank.

photo-4.jpg

781053b8.jpg

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm seriously considering taking the plunge and jailbreaking my 3GS(new firmware), glass orb color is one of the main reason why I'm considering it.

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So I did it, I paired backgrounder with mQuickDo... very nice.

Does anyone know of an app that has a swipe app switcher/closer like mQuickDo without all the other features? Something that kind of works like multitasking on a Pre but without all the extra swipe gestures. I'm just looking for a cheaper alternative to mQuickDo.

lowridinguy

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
hey hockey player....

download Kirikae from Rock. It works with backgrounder. double tap the home button and a list of running programs appear. swipe to delete any running programs you dont want open. Works flawlessly with backgrounder and its FREE!

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I think I'm going to stick with mQuickDo because I REALLY like "tossing" the app closed and I like the app much better now that I moved the bar to the top. I found that when the bar was at the bottom I'd have some issues clicking on the dock icons or having problems with the keyboard while typing.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
That GOC theme is hot. Is that a theme you have to install via an ssh session or what?

absolutely not, it's available is cydia. It's called Glass Orb. There are two, well 3 versions, glass orb, glass orb color (goc), and glass orb color pro.

The pro version is 2.99 but you get all the icon updates through rock, otherwise you have dig for them. Whatever the GOC regular comes with is what you get, the developer only releases icon updates for the pro version. If you don't mind digging, there's a thread on modmyi.com that is over 200 pages long with icons for it that the developer started for requests, and the new icons are posted in the thread. He takes those periodically and throws them in a packaged update on rock for the pro users. He does it rather regularly as well. I just bought that theme about 2 months ago and I've received about 4 updates for it, so he's pretty good about it. There's TONS of icons with the pro version, I highly recommend it.