WeatherIcon not going away

Adrenaline#IM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I installed WeatherIcon, but did not like it. I uninstalled it, but the icon for The Weather Channel is still modded with WeatherIcon. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but its still there. How can I get rid of it?

Adrenaline#IM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I will get a screenshot up later, but basically I downloaded WeatherIcon off Cydia, used it to display live weather updates over TWC icon on the springboard, like what LiveClock does. However, I uninstalled WeatherIcon and it still displays updated weather information instead of showing the default icon.

Edit-
Attached the screenshot.

Last edited:

Adrenaline#IM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I've tried it a good number of times. I'm probably going to do a restore when I get home, might as well update to 3.0.1 and jailbreak again as well.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey look! I used the search feature!

I'm having the same problem. There is a 52 badge on my weather icon and it won't go away. :( Does anybody have any ideas or am I just waiting for it to randomly go away?

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Try this turn off all the features in the weather icon settings then reboot your phone. When you done that then uninstall the program, I have noticed this with some of these apps you need to turn off the features reboot then uninstall them.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
That worked, thank you! I had to install and enable the features. Reboot, disable features, reboot and uninstall. If I don't buy intelliscreen I guess Weathericon will fork for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77