How many apps are too many??

Jizzle

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
I have got a lot of apps on my itunes account(about 800), and I want them all on my phone, but I am afraid to put that many on my phone, I only have about 175 now. I have the app categories,so I'm thinking put 100 or so in different categories. Would that be too many?

Vita Alex

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I have got a lot of apps on my itunes account(about 800), and I want them all on my phone, but I am afraid to put that many on my phone, I only have about 175 now. I have the app categories,so I'm thinking put 100 or so in different categories. Would that be too many?

You bought 800 apps? What for?

It's understandable if you're running an app review site or smtn similar. In any other case this is madness! :)

Jizzle

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
I didn't say I bought 800 apps.... Not all of them you have to pay for...

I like having lots of options at my fingertips, and let's not be silly, the stock amount apple lets you have is not the max, I have more than stock allows on the phone right now.

I just figured I can't be the only one who has categories installed, and loves how it keeps my pages of app to a minimum, and I also can't be the only one who has too many apps and had the good idea just to make multiple app folders with categories, and in doing so, exceeding the stock limit.

I'm just too scared to put all of them on my phone. Maybe one of you fine gentlemen (or ladies) has already road tested my idea...

M_of_IMAK

Apr 23, 2009
www.IMAKcreations.com
I predict that if Apple doesn't come up with a better way to sync and update apps, that a 3rd party solution will present itself (if there isn't one already). I would like a way to switch personalities on my phone so I can sync with multiple iTunes accounts (or multiple personalities of a single iTunes account) and keep my contacts/apps/music for each personality loaded on my phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77