Jailbreak is awesome

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
Just jailbroke my phone last night and love it!! Will never go back to the old way. There is so much out there is is crazy. It makes life so much easier with all the shortcuts on the menus. Good luck to anybody that does it and have fun!!!

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
fun

Yea get Winterboard on there so you can get different backgrounds.
SBsettings
Cycorder
Bosspref
weathericon

There are so many. You will have a blast with it!!!

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Jailbreaking is sweet. I couldn't wait any more and just JB mine. I've barely had the phone 24 hours! Worked perfect the first time, thanks for all the help!

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I was really easy. I just restored my phone completely and didn't have anything on it at all when I Jailbroke it. Everything went smooth and there is no problems that I can tell of.....plus you can always go back... Just make sure you research everything well. Of course you probably know that already.

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I've had tones of fun with my jailbreak. Make sure you download DiskAid or any other file viewing program for this purpose. I uploaded a few winterboards from Cydia and learned how to design my own by overwriting the borrowed file. You can learn how important the spelling is and how it connects to each shortcut.

If this is too much, start with uploading your favorite free programs and graphic arrangements. This is how I got to know the hot spots.

Make sure you understand how to update the jailbreak before you update and iPhone in future Apple updates. The jailbreak will go away when you update iTunes if your not willing to wait for the next jailbreak.

Last edited:

SPARTAN 781

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've had tones of fun with my jailbreak. Make sure you download DiskAid or any other file viewing program for this purpose. I uploaded a few winterboards from Cydia and learned how to design my own by overwriting the borrowed file. You can learn how important the spelling is and how it connects to each shortcut.

If this is too much, start with uploading your favorite free programs and graphic arrangements. This is how I got to know the hot spots.

Make sure you understand how to update the jailbreak before you update and iPhone in future Apple updates. The jailbreak will go away when you update iTunes if your not willing to wait for the next jailbreak.

Which program would you recommend for jailbraking? I will get my laptop next week and will be unlocking my iphone to use on tmobile?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1