How to go back to unjailbroken

mweglarz0

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
So i just jailbroke my ipod hoping to find some cool stuff...

but after seeing that most of the cool apps cost money i figured i just could wait for Apple to release landscape texting and other features in their next updates.

since i suck at stuff with computers..how to i get my phone back to regular 2.2...and does this include me readding everything onto my phone...:(

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Restore via iTunes. If you have a backup file that was made while not jailbroken you can restore to that, if not restore as a new iPhone. Only way to do it.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
just wondering which cool apps you wanted that cost money? there are so many cool things you can do with a jailbroke phone.. its a little laptop in your hand. no themes? no video recorder? you werent interested in any of those?

mweglarz0

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
i did like the video recorder. but the one camera app cost money and what i was really looking for (landscape texting) also cost money. after fooling around i noticed relatively more crashes and more loading time for certains things while jailbroken so i figured i can just wait til an apple update with landscape txting. or at least i can hope for one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2