What jailbreak features do you most want in iOS 6?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
What are your most used jailbreak apps or what quirks in iOS 5 do you want Apple to fix in iOS 6?

Mail enhancements, widgets, toggles? What can you do jailbroken now that you'd jump up and down to see in iOS 6?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
SBSettings needs to be in the stock iOS.

And Apple needs to approve an app like iBlacklist for the app store.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly i am not getting my hopes up..

i think Apple might be content with the BIG leap they took when they stole used the many jailbreak features in iOS 5 and now it may be another few years before we see something "different". then again maybe it was Mr. Jobs that slowed that process down. we'll see what Timothy D. Cook is all about

just my pessimistic .2 cents

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Having *all* features wouldn't hurt :)

Actually the thing I want to see on iOS 6 is Gatekeeper with its three modes: Normal (App Store apps only), Loose (App Store and approved Cydia repositories), Free-for-all (well, the name says it)

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
has to be toggles, quick reply overlay (like bite or messages+), some sort of free icon grid layout. widgets would be nice to include, but never necessary. although if you could move icons around the grid, it could naturally be filled with other information! an app draw would be nice too. scrolling one page after another just for apps is a waste.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
A must for me is the SwipeSelection tweak. That's is just one of many.

I think iDonev's idea is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Like others toggles
Equivalent of bite or messages+
Option to hide built in apps
More social media integration with contacts.
Swipe up for multitasking or at the very least the option to do so

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
For me, the only must have feature in iOS 6 is an exploit that will allow the dev team to use and create an untethered jailbreak. Apple can add and not add whatever they want as long as dev team can keep finding ways to JB, I'll set my phone up the way I want it.

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Definitely need to let developers create notification center widgets
+1 on the SB settings
SMS quick reply/Bite SMS
Home screen widgets
Tweaks available thru App Store, where apple gets to approve them but they still tweak the OS in a way

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It will be great to snooze callendar alerts
Tweak: remindmelater

this was one of my most used tweaks when i was jailbroken. very useful since i have a lot of calendar events and seem to always be doing something when i receive an alert

last i knew it was not updated for iOS 5.x.x due to the Dev dragging his feet and it looks like that is still the case, smh

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I would want SBSettings with toggles, complete SIRI control like all the tweaks add, a biteSMS equivalent, activator actions, to be able to hide stupid stuff like Newsstand. Have complete control or the phone ringer and messages with RingerX VIP. I could go on and on...
Last but not least, the ability to install what I want on MY phone.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The best is preinstalled cydia in ios6

ANIMATIONHENDRIX.gif