cannot transfer apps from iPhone to itunes

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so recently I noticed that when I download an app on my iPhone, it does not show up in iTunes. I recently restored my phone and noticed a few apps didnt sync from backup. I realized which apps didn't sync so I re downloaded them to my iPhone. I have since tried transferring purchases from iPhone to iTunes with no luck. I have done everything I could think of and nothing on google helped.

I do realize that apps i update through my phone will not get updated in iTunes, I have to update them manually, is it now the same for apps??

Any Ideas?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I noticed too that when I download an app on my iPhone 6S Plus that it doesn't automatically d/l in iTunes, but you can set your phone to automatically d/l any apps you do get through iTunes. Rather odd and frankly stupid that they don't actually sync. It says sync so that would imply and in fact it should mean that anything on the phone goes to the computer and what you select not he computer goes to the phone.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Yea I would rather it transfer as my internet is awful slow. But I guess that's my only option. Now if I download it to my phone. Delete it. Does it still sync next time I connect to iTunes?

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
So if I turn automatic downloads on iTunes to on. When I download something to my phone it'll download on my phone? I downloaded some stuff and it doesn't seem to work

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2