my backup doesn't show up in itunes?

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
the backup i want to restore from is located in my folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup. I want to restore from a backup located in this file but when i click on restore from backup in itunes, it doesn't show there. the other backups there are from older backups. how can i bring the backup file from the folder to itunes?

any help is appreciated?

westerlu77

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I did a jailbreak this afternoon with Limera1 and Parallels and it worked well.
My problem is that iTunes do not find my backup from the specific time today. Is not in the menu when iTunes ask me.
But when I go to preferences I can see it there, but I wonder how big is this backup file and I find it under /Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup called a document (9mb) and it's called d5285aac8b0e4d365eed9e32d122e7822ddb71b2
Is this the right thing?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You should be able to go to one of the advanced setting tabs in iTunes, then pick a tab called devices. Under that devices tab, you'll have all your backups on your pc/mac and then you can choose which one.

westerlu77

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The only choice I can do in advanced settings is to delete my list of backups, not do pick one. Under device on the left side I rightcklick and there I can choose, but my specific backup from yesterday is not in that list, it just shown as I said under advanced settings. Weird! What can I do?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
The only choice I can do in advanced settings is to delete my list of backups, not do pick one. Under device on the left side I rightcklick and there I can choose, but my specific backup from yesterday is not in that list, it just shown as I said under advanced settings. Weird! What can I do?

You have to then use the option to "click+restore" from a backup, left click on the iphone in your itunes, choose restore from backup, then pick which backup...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1