Unable to syn with itunes

amit85

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi. I have an Iphone 3g 16gb. I got it unlocked and jail broken. At present it is having version 3 installed. Since last few days i am unable to sync iphone with itunes and as a result cannot tranfer songs from itunes to iphone. Every time i try to sync it backs up the iphone and then it says "The iphone cannot be synced. An unknown error occured 13019". Can anyone suggest what is the problem and solution.

Thanks.

Chris71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
found this on the web.

The iPod cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13019).

To try to solve this issue, try the following steps:

1. Open iTunes.

2. Select the iPhone under Devices on the left side.

3. Click the Music tab.

4. Under the Sync music option, choose Selected playlists.

5. Uncheck the Voice Memos playlist.

6. Click Apply.

Now try to sync your iPhone and see if it works. If it does, there is obviously a problem with your Voice Memos. Email them to yourself from the iPhone using the Share option so that you don?t lose any data. You can then delete the Voice Memos from the iPhone and iTunes.

This problem can also be caused by corrupt music, applications, podcasts, etc. You may need to track down which type is causing the issue by disabling each data type to see which one is causing the issue.

amit85

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
I tried your way. I figured that problem is coming in apps syncronization. Now what shall i do. If i uncheck the syn apps tab in the app section then all apps will be deleted from iphone. If i don't uncheck then syns process gets held up while updating apps and gives the same error

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
If you are using the latest version of itunes you might have to downgrade to an earlier version to get it to sync depending on what jailbreak you used.

amit85

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
This problem came up when i was using earlier version of itunes. I thought may be by updating itunes version i'll be able to solve the problem. However, the same problem remains even after updating to latest version of itunes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77