Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorlj012

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Really enjoy getting this!!

I would really enjoy getting these free gifts because I would love to try out iCloud on multiple iOS devices, since I only have one. I would also love to get my mom an iOS device also.

jwright418

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Giveaway

This is such an awesome idea!

If I were to win, I think that I would buy myself an ipad then buy some ipods and donate them to local needy families with children. Wouldn't that be a nice way to brighten their holiday season! :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would like an iPod Touch so my kids could have a front facing camera to FaceTime with me while I am away! Thanks TiPb

koseiko

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Help me! New to apple universe

Just got an iPhone 4s, and wife has an htc evo. Want to get a iPad 2 as a secondary computer device and thinking of getting a apple tv to finally cut the cord. This would help me with all the advances apple has made. Please assist as I want to prove iDevices can manage your whole entertainment universe, thanks.

anon(4749067)

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win a few iPod Touches to give to my family. I would also love to upgrade from the dinosaur iPod Nano that I got when I was 17 (I am now almost 24 years old)!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
A good friend of mine's house was recently robbed. They took everything that was an Apple product. They have been able to replace most of their items with the insurance claim, however, not their iphones because they have to pay full price for their iphones. If I win, I will give them my gift card and have it take a huge dent of the cost of 2 iphones at full price.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

andykd88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I want a pair of iPod touches

I want a pair of iPod touches so my brother will get on the bandwagon already and my mom can be introduce to the magic of Apple!

JRBeck

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win...i so need a new laptop its insanity. The one i have is a PPC....or as i like to call it..a dinomac. If not that id love to get a new ipad for home use.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Having iPad 3 would be more than awesome. I can't wait to start developing for the device and would really appreciate it if TiPb could help me get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77