Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPod Touch, or two, because they are so thin and portable. Plus, they'd make great gifts as video conferencing tools!

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPod Touch for my dad so he can upgrade from the 4GB Nano that he's had for ages to something a little with a little more storage game.

TBarclay3

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I got my iPad, I've been counting the days until my cell phone contract is up--so I can get an iPhone, too! Your prize would really help!

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
With my recent engagement and upcoming wedding, how cool would it be to purchase several iPod Touches to have during the ceremony and reception? I could connect them all to photostream and with a big screen and an AppleTV could have streaming pics of the wedding for all to see!!! Add the wedding pics and honeymoon pics to their own iCloud account for my family to follow along on our journey! :D

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I would love to pick up another iPad so that way I can have my own and my Wife can have he own. Sharing stinks! :p

dramos9696

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Shopping Spree

I think I would have a seizure in the middle of the Apple Store if I had a $600 gift certificate with the option to get whatever I wanted. Maybe 3 iPhone 4S's, or maybe one iPhone 4S and an iPad 2, or maybe put it towards a Mac Air, or maybe kvio;f34f445po40-9i4ji49u48IU**OIJOIHInIh
;vvf22gplpo... Sorry about that... I think I almost had a seizure just thinking about it... :D

spalten

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I want one to leave in my car and use with wireless sync I will never have to take it out of the car to update. Plus I can give one to my wife to imessage or facetime with when she is home in wifi.

TheGoodSon

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win anything from Apple simply because i know it would take me forever to save my money to purchase something from them. i have a tight budget which wont allow me splurge for a 4S or ipad. thanks for the opportunity

Last edited:

Brolly991#AC

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Need to Win

Apple products have changed my life. Over the past 8 months we have purchased a Mac Mini and an iPad 2. The sad part about this is both my wife and I don't have iPhones (I feely especially bad for her as she has a Blackberry).

New iPhones would allow us to truly maximize our technology experience. We would be able to tap into iCloud by using the iPhones for photos and videos. We have a 15 month year old at home (our first) and having the great camera of the iPhone around would allow us to capture so many more moments of his life.

That is what I would do with the prize and thanks for allowing me to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2