Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry144

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Wife needs a new pair of electronic decvices..

My wife can't get enough of her online gaming so the more options she has
to connect to the internet the more chances I have to use a new device myself. :)

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and due to each of us having a family member that requires our attention, we will be in a long distance relationship for a while.

If I won, I'd use the card to either purchase and iPad 2/3,iPhone 4S or an iPod Touch so we easily communicate via facetime. My girlfriend does not have access to a computer so we cannot skype or anything like that.

jpodraza

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Awesome giveaway

This would be absolutely fabulous for a parent of twins that needs to buy 2 of everything, iPod touches are what they are asking for that could be an awesome surprise.

MotorMD

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If I won I would put it toward a new iPhone for my wife.
She has been holding out with her Pre- for the longest time because she loves it, but it is on its last legs.
This would be a wonderful surprise for her.

Sarah16

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S for My Dad

It's been 2 years since my Dad has been wanting an iPhone. He is one of the most selfless people I know. Each Christmas, he has gone out of his way to make it special for us kids. Year after year, he would sell some of his most treasured items just to make sure we had mounds of presents under the Christmas tree. This year, my older sister, my mom and myself got an iPhone. He paid half for mine and completely for my mom's; but never once did I hear him complain about how we had one and he didn't, even though he's still stuck with his old Black Berry from 2008. His birthday is December 27, two days after Christmas. My dad never got much for his birthday because of how close it is to Christmas. I never enter for contests, but when I saw you all are announcing the winner the day after his birthday, I thought, 'This would be perfect!'. So this year, I may not have the money in my pocket to go out and get my dad a brand new 4S, I would love for him to have it; to say thank you for all the years he sacrificed for me, and just to remind him how great of a dad he really is.
That's why I want to win :)

jkrn2003

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I want to send an iPod or iPad to my mother who lives abroad so that I can Facetime and iMessage with her. She has not been able to see her granddaughter yet

iSurf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an ipad so i can facetime with my new born! It will be the perfect xmas gift for the both of us. We live 3000 miles apart and this will be my chance to see him everyday. :)

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
A Very Apple Christmas

'Twas the day before 'morrow, and all through my backpack
Not a laptop was found, not even an iMac.
No iPhone to put in the pouch on my side,
No iPad to tweet with, no A5 chip inside.
When all of a sudden, I see in the Forum,
With this generous gift, I could finally afford one!
If only I could make sure that I win.
I need to type something clever from within.
So I sat at my desk, my keyboard did clatter.
I've re-typed this 9 times, I hope that it matters.
But in the event that I manage to lose,
at least I still have some eggnog with booze.
And perhaps this Christmas can still be saved,
If Santa sees that this year I behaved
.....mostly :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2