Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to win because my video ipod no longer works correctly. It freezes up way too often and prevents me from listening to my music. A new ipod touch would be perfect.

shrekles

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I will be away from home for about 5 months for work and would love to have another ios device so I can use facetime to keep in touch with my wife and 2 (soon to be 3) kids.

konis8

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I have an original iPod touch...only 8g, and I've really outgrown it! Time to upgrade!

Aliip4

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Apple lover

Hectic routine of life do affect mood lot so to get out of it listening music or whatever Ipod is wonderful device and above all it must be Apple's one. The quality is with Apple's Ipod so thats why love to have it with me :D

ffsteward

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently switched from an Android to the Iphone 4s, I have owned 3 android phones before switching to the Iphone, I am glad I have made the change. Now all I have to do is switch from an Android tablet to an Ipad and get away from Android.

jahroy

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully I will have a great Christmas!

I want to win because with school and recently losing my job, an apple product would really uplift my spirits largely. God bless.

boxer

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you TiPb

I would very much like to win. I'm currently a Palm Pre owner and have never had an Apple smart phone or computer. However, I'm going all Apple after Christmas and I could really use some help with that! I would like to get an Apple I phone 4S (love Siri) and a Macbook Pro and an Ipad next year for Christmas. This is going to be costly so I could use the help! Thanks TiPb for the opportunity to win!

Chaos5

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would get my dad an iPhone to update him from an enV2 which I took the upgrade to get myself an iPhone 4S, I know sound greedy :( but I want to give back some how!

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
Quick answer here: Two boys = two iPod Touches... enough said! Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.