• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnoz

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd use it to get an iPad 3. I have a laptop for notes but was given the chance to use an iPad 2 to take notes and now really want to get one. I'm holding out for an iPad 3 to see if the rumors are true.

Adhiboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I know that this is sorta late, but someone's bound to read it.
Why do I want to win? I'm obsessed with Apple. I'm an addict and Apple is my drug. But you know what sucks? I'm broke. I can't find a job, yet I love these little words Apple creates in the palm of my hands, that are out of my price range. The last handheld I had was a Gameboy Color. I can't spend anymore money so I'm forced to take my dosage through tech blogs. Help a brother out. We've all been here before.

jwillone

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad2 or iPad3 to give to my wife to use with her kids that she gives speech therapy too. iOS has a lot of great apps (and a growing development community) to support therapists that give therapy to children.

Good luck to everyone, and Happy Holidays!!!

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
iPod Touches are nifty ways to introduce people to iOS that can't or don't want to own a data plan with a carrier.

I'd love an iPod Touch (or two) to give to my grandparents. They have become proficient at using the Internet (finally haha :D), and the apps and functions that the iPod Touch can offer them are amazing. My grandma can have a handheld way to see photos that I email her from campus, etc. Not to mention FaceTime! It would be an even better way to stay in touch since I'm far away at school.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a couple of ipod touches, one for me and one for my mom. Me so it can rest the iphone when at home and my mom because she can take pics and play angry birds. Personally it will teach her how to get adjusted to the touchscreen so I can get her into the iPhone world

JMWatt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I bike and run a lot and love listening to music when I do, but the only way I can do that is by bringing along my iPhone. Now running and biking can be pretty rough in the Front Range of Colorado and I have therefore dropped my iPhone a couple times and being over protective of my apple gear I die a little inside every time it happens. I would simply get a more rugged case, but I hate changing cases all the time. The solution, therefore is an iPod!

alanksu

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Would love to have an iPad

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to give my family an iPad. As my kids grow older, it would be an incredible way to teach them. Thanks for your consideration!

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
If I won the choice to purchase several iPod touch's I would give them to my nephews so we can imessage and facetime each other to keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza