Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Id like to get an ipod touch just to keep in the car with all my music so i dont have to hook up my phone every time at the same time i might as well use one of the upgrades on my account and put an iphone in there and be able to use the gps also!

mjiannacone

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you have 3 children under the age of 6?

Are you a single parent? Do you work too? If not, then you probably have free time...I love my kids and my job, I could use a little more free time. Fortunately, my children are extremely tech savvy, well versed in iOS and iPads are better babysitters than 13 year old virgins wearing letter jackets that say "Academics". Just so you know, it took me 45 minutes to write this, in between games of Touchfly and Little Red Riding Hood sessions on my Macbook. Help. Please.

Jamess9046

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love this weeks device because I gave my iPad 2 to my sister because she absolutely loves it and it helps her with her learning and with her school work and I am a complete apple fan and would love to get myself a iPad again :')

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an iPod touch so I can give to my younger brother. He has really buckled down on his academics the past couple of years and it would be awesome to replace his 1st gen iPod Nano.

Curious D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity! I would definitely go for the iPad at this point. I have been downloading iPad apps (free ones) in anticipation of someday having one. I would like to use it as a teaching tool for my kids as well as an entertainment device for the family. Eventually, it would used as the final piece of equipment to rule the world.

Happy Holidays!

CPFB

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
If I am chosen as the lucky winner, I plan to use the iPod touches as music teaching tools. iStroboSoft, the tuning app from Petersen tuners is absolutely amazing and does 95% of what a standard Petersen tuner does at about 1/100th the price.

Thanks for running this contest TiPb! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77