What do you NOT LIKE about iPhone?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I purchased my 256 GB IPhone 8 plus on eBay. February 17th of this year. Price including shipping 608.99.

Phone still working great. Came with all accessories and original box.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I wish they would allow the Apple Pencil to work with the phone. It is the only thing I miss not having Samung anymore. I am completely vested in Apple. Two yrs in Jan. I am impressed but I do miss using the spen

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I wish they would allow the Apple Pencil to work with the phone. It is the only thing I miss not having Samung anymore. I am completely vested in Apple. Two yrs in Jan. I am impressed but I do miss using the spen

I have to wonder if it has something to do with 3D Touch. I noticed when I tried using a regular stylus on my 7+ it acted really weird and glitchy and I suspect part of the time 3D Touch was trying to activate from too much stylus pressure. I'm sure they could probably just disable it or something with a Pencil but maybe not.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Right now it's the price tag against what's offered... And yet still no customisation... Might be gimicky but I'd like to place my icons to view my wallpaper on a lovely display...

That other side of the fence is looking mighty green at the moment, even if it's oversaturated and may be short-lived... Mighty green right about now

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Right now it's the price tag against what's offered... And yet still no customisation... Might be gimicky but I'd like to place my icons to view my wallpaper on a lovely display...

That other side of the fence is looking mighty green at the moment, even if it's oversaturated and may be short-lived... Mighty green right about now

I’m not ready to jump any fences. My SE and 7 both have a couple years life (and updates) left in them and meet my needs. I also enjoy my iPad Pro and MBP. I could also sell both phones and get an 8.
If after a year or two nothing has improved (smaller device with non-rediculous price) then I will begin to look around.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
You can do it automatically at night while you’re asleep! That’s not annoying at all!

I don’t have home internet. I have the jetpak from VERIZON. It’s what I use. And it is only on when I use it. It’s like a hotspot. Called My WiFi

steelrain82

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I would love an app drawer. Switching to android after the iPhone 4s was a huge deal in my family. But I fell in love with Android. However apple products pair with everything at my work. So I came back. While I don’t mind coming back the lack of the app drawer is really annoying.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I cannot stand that I am still waiting after all these years for picture in picture or split screen or both. They better bring it next year. I want some real multitasking