Should I get an iPhone 6S Plus now or wait until the next flagship iPhone?

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Blackberry Priv and it is time for and upgrade. Was thinking about an Iphone. Should I just wait until the new iphone comes out at the end of the year or do you all think I should just get the 6s Plus?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Iphone Question

It completely and totally depends on your wants and needs and weather or not you want/need it right now. If you can wait, then wait. If not then jump in and get your feet wet with the iPhone that suits your needs.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

Hello there, fancy seeing you here. I've been a BB owner for a long time, and have jumped to iOS. If you can get a 6S+ at a good price (which I am sure you can, via carriers or purchasing options), I'd go for it. iOS is clean, and 'just works' most of the time. The 6S has that extra RAM and the + has that extra battery power. There is no better time than NOW to move to iOS :)

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Hello there, fancy seeing you here. I've been a BB owner for a long time, and have jumped to iOS. If you can get a 6S+ at a good price (which I am sure you can, via carriers or purchasing options), I'd go for it. iOS is clean, and 'just works' most of the time. The 6S has that extra RAM and the + has that extra battery power. There is no better time than NOW to move to iOS :)

I really am thinking about it but rumor has it there is a new iphone7 coming out in September. If that is going to be a lot better I would like to wait. But I do believe I will be moving over at some point.

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

Hi I have been an iPhone user since the 3GS and just recently upgraded from the 5s to the 6s. I believe Iphone is a great way to go when you decide to upgrade. As you mentioned most likely an iphone7 will be coming out in September, so in approximately 6 months. I would suggest to wait off for the next iPhone, not because I don't love my iPhone 6s (in my opinion it is currently the best smartphone out there) but because I am the type of person that stays with the same phone for approx 2 years. So if it was me I would wait 6 months to get the most updated/newest iPhone.

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Hi I have been an iPhone user since the 3GS and just recently upgraded from the 5s to the 6s. I believe Iphone is a great way to go when you decide to upgrade. As you mentioned most likely an iphone7 will be coming out in September, so in approximately 6 months. I would suggest to wait off for the next iPhone, not because I don't love my iPhone 6s (in my opinion it is currently the best smartphone out there) but because I am the type of person that stays with the same phone for approx 2 years. So if it was me I would wait 6 months to get the most updated/newest iPhone.

Thank you for that information. I just may do that. Thanx again

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

YEA...I definitely think you should wait it out (if you can)...It will be worth it!!! I love my iPhone 6 (I never upgrade to the "S") but I'm looking forward to my upgrade in 6 months!!!

seanwplandry

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think, if you can, wait for the iPhone 7. Not that there is anything wrong with the 6S, but you don't want to get it and then a few months down the road wish you had waited when they announce the 7. I am hoping Apple will announce the 7 and its release date soon, I suggest waiting till they announce it, look over what they put out and decided then if you would like it over the 6s.

Hope this helps

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I would buy a 6S Plus now only if you can find it at a discounted price compared to Apple's.
It's a great phone, and we don't know much about the iPhone 7 so far.

It basically is up to you: some people prefer to stay on the "S" cycle because they usually are more refined.
I replace my iPhone every year ;)

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I agree with most everyone above. If you can wait till September when iPhone 7 comes out I would wait. If you need a phone now get the 6s

Heck if there isn't much change from the iPhone 7 from 6s I personally may not upgrade. Apple really need to improve their screens. I don't like Samsung phones but their super AMOLED are amazing compared to the iPhones...

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I would buy a 6S Plus now only if you can find it at a discounted price compared to Apple's.
It's a great phone, and we don't know much about the iPhone 7 so far.

It basically is up to you: some people prefer to stay on the "S" cycle because they usually are more refined.
I replace my iPhone every year ;)

That is what I have been doing is staying with the S revisions. They are usually the ones that get the big hardware boost. The models where the number changes usually get other refinements like thinner design and big feature updates in iOS.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
That is what I have been doing is staying with the S revisions. They are usually the ones that get the big hardware boost. The models where the number changes usually get other refinements like thinner design and big feature updates in iOS.
Yep. If you are planning to upgrade it every other year, staying with the S cycle is a wiser choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2