Anyone else keep hitting ads on the website accidently?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, I've been noticing that a lot of times when I'm on this website (which has ads in between article lists and banner ads) because when I got to a new page my browser will jump a bit when it's done loading, causing me often to click on these banner ads and link ads that send you to a web page. So I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem? And are these ads safe to click on?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So, I've been noticing that a lot of times when I'm on this website (which has ads in between article lists and banner ads) because when I got to a new page my browser will jump a bit when it's done loading, causing me often to click on these banner ads and link ads that send you to a web page. So I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem? And are these ads safe to click on?

What you are describing happens to me from time to time when browsing Android Central on my iPhone. The ads are safe to tap.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you notice your browser jumps a bit when it's loading? That's the one thing that causes most my mistaps

I would say that the browser itself jumps, but the ads take a moment to load and then appear to jump in the area where you want to click. Still, it hasn't happened but a couple of times in my regard.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I would say that the browser itself jumps, but the ads take a moment to load and then appear to jump in the area where you want to click. Still, it hasn't happened but a couple of times in my regard.

For me it happens not every time or most of the time, but enough where it's annoying. I just want to be sure there's no dangers of clicking those ads.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll