Ordered iPhone through Apple with AT&T Next

ErinHenriksen

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
So, I ordered the 6 plus on Apple's website and selected AT&T Next. I'm currently using their 10 GB mobile share plan. Please tell me that my plan will still be a mobile family share plan, but that AT&T will just be added to it!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt your plan will change, but AT&T will be the best source of information in this regard so give 'em a call.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I ordered the 6 plus on Apple's website and selected AT&T Next. I'm currently using their 10 GB mobile share plan. Please tell me that my plan will still be a mobile family share plan, but that AT&T will just be added to it!

It should be. Take a look at the app on your current iPhone and it will tell you. Nothing should have changed in your plan. If it does, bring it up to AT&T right away. It should also say it in the pdf that Apple sent you about your Next plan agreement.

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone through AT&T with a 2 year contract. Considering switching to the Next plan. Will I be able to do that? Do I need to change when I pick up my phone at Apple store? I talked to a rep who said they have a policy for people in my situation but she wasn't clear about what it is and I didn't want to change my current order for fear of getting pushed back delivery... Appreciate any info.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Your plan shouldn't change. You should also see your price per line drop to $15 for any if them on next or not under contract.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2